Brock Elementary has adopted a uniform policy. Uniforms are required for all students attending class on a daily basis. The purpose of this policy is to provide additional opportunities for increased school safety, to minimize disruption, to easily identify trespassers on campus, and to promote improvement in student behavior. School uniforms also help students to experience a greater sense of identity and belonging. The Brock Elementary Staff will enforce the uniform policy daily. Parents will be called if a child is not wearing his/her uniform.
navy blue, red, or white
(collared shirts, t-shirts, or spirit shirts)
(shorts, pants, capris, skirts, skorts, and jumpers)
1. The uniform shirts can not have any other logo or emblem on them.
2. Students may wear navy blue, white, or red long-sleeved shirts/sweatshirts during colder weather.
3. Students may wear a Brock spirit shirt on designated days. These shirts are available for purchase through the office.
4. While standing with the arms extended down, the length of the shorts/skirts must come to the tip of the fingers.
5. Pants must be secured at the waist (undergarments should not be seen).
St. Tammany Parish School Uniform Policy