Welcome to Brock Elementary School where we are “Leading the Way to a Bright Future!" I feel extremely fortunate to be the principal of a school with such wonderful children, a motivated and dedicated staff, and parents who work with us to create an environment that facilitates student learning through a wide variety of innovative and collaborative methods and activities. Our faculty and staff are highly committed to providing the most rewarding education possible and making the process of learning an enjoyable experience. Your child's education is our top priority! We look forward to working together with you to make your child’s educational experience a positive one.
As we begin the new school year, the teachers are implementing even more researched based strategies to promote high student achievement. We feel strongly that these initiatives, along with those already in place, provide a strong foundation for exceptional learning. This along with the support of our families and community makes Brock Elementary an amazing place to learn and work.
If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Brock Elementary students will reach their highest potential in learning and achieve career or college readiness.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Students learn best when they are actively involved in the learning process.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for achieving the schools mission.
- Student learning is the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
*We Believe All Children Can Achieve*
Brock Elementary is a Title I school. A Title I school is provided supplemental funds by the U.S. Government to meet the needs of at-risk and low-income students. Plans are written to show how we use those supplemental funds. The plans also show how our school, students, parents, and community work together so that our Brock students continue to show progress.